Creativity reflection #2: Kahaani reflection

Prior to our first dance practice, I felt nervous and didn’t really think that dancing was something I would enjoy. Additionally, I also felt like I had issues with learning the different moves and timings as I had never danced before. However, I pushed through and understood that this was something that I had committed. Thankfully for the leaders, I felt much more comfortable with learning the moves and it allowed me to feel confident enough to show up to every practice we had and do my best. However, I was still uncomfortable and would try to have fun with my friends by making jokes so that I wouldn’t get demotivated. Despite the lack of interest, I still felt that I had an impact on the success of the activity as I stayed committed to the activity and would do my part to ensure that my part of the dance was as best as it could be. This impact was reflected as peers would comment on our dance

LO4 Commitment

• How did I show perseverance, resilience and commitment in this activity?
  • How did I maintain my motivation for this activity?
  • How did I help others or how did others help me to stay committed to this activity?
  • What impact did my commitment or lack thereof have on the success of the activity?
  • What things affected my commitment levels, ability to persevere or my resolve?

Published inCAS

Be First to Comment