Grade 10 Personal Statment

This year has been an impactful year for me, with many learning opportunities and interesting experiences. I participated in a range of activities and services which allowed me to have a better understanding of myself and my school community. I also participated in debate conferences and dance performances which helped improve my skills in public speaking confidence and general. Activities like student’s voice allowed me to have a leadership position in my class. I think this last term in particular has been incredibly important because of events that are impacting people all around the world. I think when issues like a worldwide epidemic or racial injustice are being dealt with it allows me to explore and learn about these issues as a UWC student. Complex issues are affecting so many peoples, lives, jobs, and futures. I think my overall Grade 10 experience has been very wholesome as I have tried a lot of new things some which I enjoyed and some which I didn’t. I would like to continue doing many activities like dance, service, and MUN as they allow me to develop many of my UWC skills and Qualities. These skills and Qualities are important to develop so I can understand these Global issues with great depth.