Emotional Intelligence: Thoughts and Goal Setting

From the article linked below, which listed 18 qualities regarding emotional intelligence I found that I have strengths and weaknesses in them/. I think that one of my strengths is that I embrace change and I know my strengths and weaknesses. I am very aware of my feelings and I work hard to think about how my actions impact others. I think one of my weaknesses lies around negative self-talk and approval from others. I feel that I can get in my head and sometimes create destructive thoughts which can put me in a bad mood. I think this is something I should work on improving by stopping negative thoughts as soon as I notice them. One way that I am trying to do this is by meditation and mindfulness. I also will try to work on trying to get approval from others, I like to make the people around me happy sometimes overthinking other peoples actions. My goal to work on that is to surround my self with many people and put myself in social situations to distract and work on creating positive conversations.

https://time.com/3838524/emotional-intelligence-signs/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook