Kahaani Mid-way reflection

Our kahaani performance is next week. We have been practising our dances for a couple of weeks. As we near the performance me are rushing to finish off the dance, learn transitions, and polish off the moves. This year the Kahaani dance I was in had leaders who were in the grade below me. However, they were extremely professional and it was clear that they had previously lead because they were very good at teaching the dances. However, there were many challenges which we faced. For two weeks of practice, our dance leaders had grade 10 mock exams and they were unable to come to practice. This was a challenge however they asked Priyanka and me to step up and help lead the group for that short time. The dancers we have are really respectful and listened to everyone. I’m excited to perform in Kahaani this year. I know it will be an interesting experience as we won’t be able to watch other dances and have that kahaani community feeling. We only have 2 more practices before the final performance and I hope everything works out. This year Kahaani made me show leadership skills and I am very grateful for the opportunity. #LO2( challenge) #LO4 (commitment, showing perseverance, resilience.)