Introduction to my Portfolio :)

This is my High School Portfolio. On this website I will be posting about the various activities I partake in during my high school experience and document my feelings as I move through the years here at UWC. Whether it be my thoughts about the recent math test, the sports that I do, the activities I participate in or the service that I organise I will try and post about it on this portfolio.

I am happy to be a part of this school because of the amount of opportunities that UWC provides me. Here I am also free to participate in whatever activity I want to without feeling judged by my peers because everyone can be who they want to be. I hope to be able to convey some of my experiences here through this portfolio.

I like to think of myself who participates in a variety of things, so hopefully this portfolio will help me organise my life and my thinking surrounding the activities I do. I also hope to see a personal growth in myself by being able to look back onto posts in years past and see the change in the person I have become. I have done reflections throughout my 10 years here at UWC and I hope that this will be different because I will actually be able to see how far I have come since I first started posting onto this portfolio.