Exam Reflection

Overall, I think that the ways I prepared for my exams were effective as I feel like I effectively managed by time well and covered everything that I wanted to. I do think that when preparing for the actual IB I want to start revising earlier as I felt a little bit pressed for time during the break. The week before the holidays was very hectic so I wasn’t really able to do anything but the assignments that were due. I learnt that in order to stay focused for a whole day, I needed to change scenery and what I was doing. I found it very hard to spend the whole day on just one subject as I would get bored so I tried to change things up throughout the day. I had to be careful not to switch subjects without spending enough time on it. I also spent time in the library which I found helped me as I was surrounded by friends who could help me with questions but the environment also incentivised me to study. Everyone around me was working hard so I felt like I also had to be focused. Next time, I will continue doing this as I found it works well for me.