ALEXANDRA GAN'S PORTFOLIO

EE exit ticket

• one thing I’ve learned: I have learnt the importance of secondary research to this EE. As a business management EE is quite similar to a business management IA, it is quite easy to confuse the two different assessments. I have discovered that this EE will be strongly supported by secondary research, unlike the IA which is mainly supported by primary research. I have also realised the importance of having the criterion sheet besides me when writing the EE (making sure to address all those points)
    • what I’m proud of: After some more research, I have been able to develop a suitable research question that will give focus to my research. This makes it much easier for me to select the necessary information that will aid in answering my EE question .
    • what I’ll be doing next: I will need to continue my research. I have structured a table that has 4 columns: question (that directly answers the EE question), source, summary of that research, and the tools I can use to address that information. This will give better guidance when writing the EE, and making sure I directly address the EE question. 

Next Post

Previous Post