During the presentation, we saw Steve Dawson present to us the 5 points of interviewing. As much as we wanted him to show him to tell us about himself, he didn’t. Instead, he wanted to talk about others the great experiences that he had and the amazing people he met. When he talked about Fernando Alonso he was very empathetic towards him. Most people would just assume that he was a mean guy. But Steve thinks differently, he understood that it was hard and decided to empathetic. Even when question provoking him to be egotistical, nothing. When he talked about Larry King and Piers Morgan still praised them for making it and never once said that he should be in their position. He came across very well in the presentation and even if I wasn’t paying attention all the time, throughout his whole story I was intrigued and wanted to know more. When he was talking about sports, as someone who likes sport naturally I was interested. But he wasn’t just talking about sport he was teaching us how to interview properly. Normally that isn’t something I would be interested in and would shy away from but this was different, I really enjoyed this story.