Mukul Deva had an interesting presentation. I enjoyed it very much as he injected a lot of humour into it. I particularly enjoyed the section where he lead us through writing a murder mystery. As he said he was going to write a book with us I thought that we were actually going to have to do some writing which I was not thrilled about as I don’t like writing, but then he talked us through it and enjoyed it very much. His interaction with the audience I liked, in particular, picking certain people to answer and it worked great when they didn’t know what was going on, like when Arsh got picked and responded with “I don’t know” 3 times. It was really interactive and that meant that at no point you got bored for an overall effect of a really interesting presentation that kept me listening to a subject that I don’t enjoy. He was also really honest with us saying that he does it for money which showed that not everyone has to like it and someone who doesn’t like writing, like me, I can really relate to it.