This year I have learned a lot from Incredible Edible, such as learning different names of plants, how to plant them and various recipes according to the plants. It was also very pleasant cooking from what we have grown, as well as improving my cooking skills. However, I felt the most fun part of the process of cooking was when we tasted the food. I think we have particularly succeeded in making pesto pasta, which I am hoping to cook it again. Composting was another exciting thing that I learned, although it required hard work. In addition, I learned that I really liked weeding and looking at the plants growing, which I actively contributed. I have particularly enjoyed seeing the pineapple and banana tree grow because it was very unique. I am looking forward to seeing how they will grow. I used to think that planting was not really interesting, Through this service, I was able to not only gain knowledge but also learn the importance of teamwork and how effective it is than individual work. Although teamwork is very difficult, I believe that this service wouldn’t have worked out with teamwork. I have learned the importance of planting, teamwork and fun from this service. Next year, I would contribute more on the blog and thinking and acting more about how we are going to improve our service. Recently, one of the ideas that I came up to improve our service was to map the countries of the plants we have grown.