I have done the planting, weeding, composting, mulching, cooking, I think I have developed resilience, and been a critical thinker. The weeding has been the most successful aspect in this service and the heat and dirtiness have been the most challenging because it is not a regular thing. My best contribution to the service has been when we weed as I think I weeded a lot of unnecessary plants. I have learned about myself that I can do anything if I put my mind in it and think in a positive aspect. I used to think that the Incredible Edible was boring but now I find it very enjoyable mainly because of the collaborative work. I have learned that others are also having a good time and give their all during service. If I did the service again I would change my attitude to a positive view from the start. During this experience, it will affect my personal choices, attitude, behavior to others in a positive way, such as asking for help when necessary. In the future, I could support or promote Incredible Edible by making a video about what you do in the service and all the reasons why you should choose it, by telling the viewer about what you do in the service while training them. I think to improve the service there should be like a date at the start of the year explaining about all the plants to broaden our knowledge. I also think we could have done a bit more cooking as we can learn a new skill, and know what we could make with organic everyday plants.