Yasheng Jiang(10HXi): This service is called “ Incredible Edible”. It is really incredible that we did so many things on the campus such as cutting down the banana tree and papaya tree, weeding the plants and composting the dead parts of the plant. There is a cycle in nature. When the plant is alive, it provides us with fruits and beauty. After it dies, it can give us natural fertilizer which is good for the plants’ health. The most unforgettable part is cutting down the banana tree and papaya tree. When we cut the banana tree. Everyone in the team cooperated with each other and successfully cut down most part of the banana tree. We didn’t know what to do at first, but we discussed it as a group and finally came out with an efficient way to cut down the tree. The second time, we dealt with the papaya tree. At that time, I knew that there is white milky liquid in the papayas. Although it looked a little bit weird of the liquid dripping on myself, I didn’t mind that. At last, I climbed up and picked the papayas down. The tree was put into the bin.