TEDx Logo Day 1

I think research helped this process because I was able to find pictures that were okay to use and experiment a little more. Researching about the conference also helped me understand a bit more into how/what they want the logo to look like.

I think the most complicated thing I taught myself was to actually create a logo in pages, something that is simple but also looks good. I achieved it by just using the most basic pages skills I already had and worked from there.

I learned from Vasu how to use Canva and add picture and text in it. I’m going to use Canva again after the break so I can create a new design on it so it can look a bit more professional

I think it reflects my initial thoughts on the post-it note because I wanted to start of with the big X then working from there and that is what I did with both my designs.

Post-it note:

1. start with big X for the logo – in the middle, maybe red
  2. use pixlr double exposure (I didn’t actually do this so after the break I will try it)
  3. being able to design it so everything can fit and it looks good

I think my designs mostly focus on the TEDx logo, and doesn’t really show the Peace by Piece theme. Maybe the peace symbol on the wrist and the dove in my first design represents that but I haven’t really made it obvious.

I think this design really incorporates the Peace by Piece theme because it is the Peace symbol in multiple parts and it shows that it’s the goal of TEDx by the big red X in the middle.