Popular Culture – Brand Popularity

EA – I feel like is varies quite a bit in what is cool, like personally I love EA, especially FIFA and some of my friends play it to so they would categorise it as a bit more cool rather than a someone who does not like football.

Supreme – I am quite surprised that this is so low this is on the awareness section as in this day and age is filled with people paying $50 for a Supreme bag. Although it is considered quite cool it isn’t that high in awareness which I found wrong with it.

Uber – Some of these companies like Uber aren’t usually perceived as cool or uncool just as a thing that people use. If I see someone using Uber in my head I don’t go ‘cool’ or ‘uncool’

Facebook – Facebook is proof that us Generation Z have changed everything, now Facebook is uncool to the majority of the teenage generation and is replaced by Instagram. Even though they are incredibly similar and serves the same purposes.

WhatsApp – WhatsApp is a messaging application like snapchat, yet it extremely unpopular. Though I don’t understand why it is so unpopular as I use it as an necessity for messaging but it isn’t very cool, but I don’t think of it as cool but rather as an necessity.

One thought on “Popular Culture – Brand Popularity

1. Great work Sanil! Perhaps you could work on phrasing your sentences a bit better moving forward and doing all 5 brands. You could also work on elaborating more on the awareness of the brands you have chosen both in terms of their products and services they provide their consumer base and the their awareness, as a brand, of social issues.

– H