This process of writing this EE was extremely eye-opening, however, I do feel that I could have looked into more research and studies to increase the validity and credibility of my EE. The information I had included in this essay has been from the internet, although it is reliable having a primary source could have further developed my interpretation of this topic, for example by seeing drama therapy session being executed in real life. Experiencing this type of therapy first-hand could have made my understanding of this complex topic much more meaningful and insightful. I thoroughly enjoyed this process of researching about children with autism, it is a mix between theatre and psychology, two subjects that I have a lot of interest in. Being able to research and compare the different methodologies in different studies has catalysed my understanding that not there is no one way to help someone with this disorder. There are myriads of strategies and exercises that can be done to help facilitate the development of interpersonal skills. This exploration has catalysed the emergence of many questions. I wonder how drama therapy will alter with different age groups and how it will develop in the future.

EE: Final Reflection (R3)