RHow has maths been?
It’s been alright.
- How is it different/same to what you expected?
Math has been the same to what I expected in terms of difficulty as we are learning new things. However I didn’t realise how much terminology and symbols we’d have to learn (e.g: R = regular numbers). I don’t think we had to learn this much terminology last year.
- What have you been pleased with?
I have been pleased with the Algebra unit as it was one of my favourites as I didn’t find it that difficult.
- What do you want to improve?
Revising as I think most of the mistakes I made during the test were silly mistakes or I had forgotten to do some of them.
- What is you goal for the end of the course?
To try and get an expanding level or at least a 5 for a test.
- How can I help you get their?
Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)
- How Am I Going To Make Grade 12 A Successful, Fulfilling Experience For Me? - June 18, 2020
- Keeping Active During Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Measures - April 12, 2020
- My Commentary On “Tony Harrison poem, ‘A Cold Coming’,” - March 13, 2020