Kahaani Season 2 – Creative

I think that during this process I was initially very uncertain whether or not I could perform in front of such a big crowd; however, I think that as I practised more I got much more confident and at the final performance I was rather enjoying the stage than worrying about making mistakes.

Additionally, I think that the dance practices really tested my dedication to the dance as we had to meet up during the Christmas break to practice and not only the Christmas break but a plenty of other afterschool sessions to prepare. I think that these practices paid off and also was very enjoyable sessions in my opinion.

Both preparation and performance for Kahaani was a great experience as it was one of my first times getting involved in such a big dance performance. I think that I worked well with my peers involved in my dance as well as I was already very good friends with them. Although at times we got distracted a lot during our practices, I believe that we were more than prepared for the performance at the end. I really enjoyed being on stage and hope to be involved in more dances to come.

LO4 – Show commitment to and perseverance in you CAS experiences
LO5 – Demonstrate the skills and recognize the benefits of working collaboratively