Personal Statement 2018

This year has been a great as I have made a lot of progress with my academics and other aspects of my education. Before the obvious I also want to take about mentor time which has been nice. Mentor time is a time where we get some music and we just relax and do our own ting. With all the school stress mentor time is nice as we can relax and just clear our mind. Sometimes PSE was also nice as I can see the debates that would be going on during class and you can understand a lot of things. Even though sometimes PSE is sometimes annoying it was still nice to learn some things that we wouldn’t learn in other classes. I have shown growth in all my subjects this year and I am very proud of that. Not only in my grades also in my atl’s, and understanding. I am very happy and I also thank my teachers for everything for teaching me this year and I am looking forward to another year with my teachers. Also with the exams even though it was a bit stressful I feel that it was a great experience for us to get a warmup for next years final exams. It was a good idea and now I have had a better understanding for how to prepare and get ready. Also my growth in my activities has been great. I do 2 activities and they are swimming and marimbas. My growth in swimming has been out of the roof. I went so SEASAC this year and I am very happy that I had made it as I had to work very hard to make it there. Also at SNAGS I did very well with a lot personal bests. I also went to Nepal nationals and I am ranked 4th overall in Nepal and I am very happy. I also did Marimba and we did a few performances over the year and I feel that it has been a great year and I have had a great experience and after this year Mr Bradshaw is leaving and I am very sad as I have been doing Marimba since grade 4 and he has been a great teacher to work with. Also in service I was a part of the GC surfed. This year we raised nearly $7,000 and we have done a lot. We have done a lot to work and raise money for the people in Nias, Indonesia. We are trying to get a trip going there so we can work with the people there directly. Also we had the even Swimdonesia which we do every year and that was a success. I am also a part of the service Sun Dac where we work with old people who are a bit disabled and we play with them and we make them feel very happy. Playing with them and making them feel happy seeing that smile on their face makes me smile and happy and I feel that it is very fun to work with them. This year has been great and I am looking forward to grade 10.