Yoga with Tampines MINDS seaon 3 interim reflection

Obviously, when we came back from our Chinese New Year holiday, Covid-19 situation got worse and we could not invite our partners to school anymore. This was a big change which I did not like at all. But since we all understood that health is more important than anything, I think we should find ways to keep in touch with our service partners. for the first few weeks in season 3, we had a huge conference where all the services talked about ways to continue service during covid crisis. And we also had discussions within our service on how to support our partners. I think we were not as motivated at that time as we knew that yoga activity won’t be able to be held online and that means we need to find something else to do through video calls which did not seemed so plausible. But we still worked together to come up with ideas like sending letters to them with pretty decorations which I think was a very sweet idea. I again realised the importance of adapting ourselves to the given situation which I think we could do as a group. I hope covid cases will decrease for us to continue our yoga sessions.