Science Sustainability Reflection #2

Since the previous post, we’ve done more research and are now much more confident in our suggestions, since we now have evidence to back them. We split the research up, and I initially found it a bit hard at first, since I felt somewhat intimidated by the sheer amount of resources out there, and I didn’t know where to start. However, I overcame this by narrowing my focus and taking things one step at a time, which I found to be an efficient way of conducting research. The best part of the project was the actual interview with Mr. Scott, since it made me feel like a journalist and made me have to think on my feet. My main takeaway from this project has been learning how sustainability isn’t achieved through one field, but is a holistic measure. In my team, I was probably the most creative since I designed the logo, came up with the brand name + slogan, and split all the information up.

One thought on “Science Sustainability Reflection #2

1. Sustainability is a crazy complex and intricate topic and it seems like you realised this when you started to research. It’s difficult to know where to start but often the important part is starting.