Today in class I had a wonderful time, it was really nice being able to meet everyone while doing drama related activities. I really connected with the new stage direction knowledge because I think it will be very useful in the future when I am helping devise performances or writing an essay because it makes the understanding so much clearer and structured. Something that stood out to me was realising how much we need to rely on each other’s focus and listening, because if one person isn’t paying attention, it can affect the whole performance or process. I really enjoyed the stick and ball exercise because it really made us concentrate and listen and it created an area of focus and calmness which I really appreciated. I am extremely excited to start drama because I really want to improve as an actress and person and learning in which areas I can grow and creating new more complex performances or understandings will really challenge me and I think that it is extremely important. I want to be able to finish drama this year feeling different about my knowledge on it and use the skills I used and developed in class outside and push my thinking for future projects.