Animation reflection(LO5)

This is the video I recorded for the final product we created during animation activity time, we used the tag tool app on Ipad to make an animation based on the topic- Christmas. Our aim was to design and create a background for the school music event, the main theme was Christmas so in the video, you can see Santa and snowman sort of things. In the video, the scene was after the music event, we reflected the animation on the big wall of our school main gate so that visitors and guests could see the drawing after they had a wonderful experience in the music show.

Who did I collaborate with?

• I worked with my classmates to create this amazing animation. Each of us drew pictures on a tablet computer connected to the projector, such as Santa Claus or gingerbread man, to add beauty to the picture

What made it easy or difficult to work together?

• Because it is drawing, so everyone could have their own ideas, sometimes there would be a repeat of the animation picture, because the theme of “Christmas”, people immediately think of is Santa Claus, Christmas tree, the stars and the gingerbread man, hard to avoid sometimes animation to be repeated, so we sometimes had to remove a painting or change the way it appears. However, because many students drew together, it saved a lot of time, we almost finished the production of this animation in half an hour.