HS Year Book 2019/2020 Season 1

In season 1, we are introduced to the group that we signed up for. To me, I am now a photographer in the yearbook club again this year in charge of taking photos of the event, sports teams and mentor groups involved in the yearbook album. As it is the first season, we first created an organizer including all the works waiting for us to complete. This sheet is then for filling out our names and roles in the future for organizing and planning ahead all the photography jobs.

With in the sheet, we ordered all the high school mentors by their grade and then location; listed the sports teams and their training or matches in the season and by grade as well; and listed the events in this year by date. The whole purpose is to clarify all the jobs and to efficiently dealing with all the photos needed for this year.

By the end of season 1, we already started for mentor photo-taking where the leader has sent a separate sign-up form to all mentors to fill in for their session of mentor photo-taking with permission. Each of us photographers has a column and later follow the schedule to take pictures.

LO 4 Show commitment to and perseverance in your CAS experiences

In this season, I showed up in for yearbook and joined all the conversations and meeting, has been responsible for the mentor photo takings. Also, I carried my experience in photography further to take better quality photos and managed to finish all my roles by time until now.