Representation of text

Can text ever be truly representative of group of people?

No, text can’t be truthly representative for a group of people since in humanity, text is not a priority choice for human being use to communicate, symbolize or represent. I guess human beings are more willing to communication by saying words out loud instead of using text as the representative of group of people. The existence for text is for the long-distance purpose communication or even transform the ideas to the later generation. For example, million years ago when the technology is not that efficiency and develop much as now, people don’t own a cellphone, what they can use is only text. On the other hand, if we say that we have to find a way to truly represent group of people, symbol is always better then using text. The reason is text is art but is not common for everyone. Even though nowadays more and more people know how to read, but there are still amount of people does not receive the proper education. Symbol is a common language that people might able to get the ideas straight away. I don’t totally agree with the statement of using text as way to truly represent group of people. But if for own religious passing purpose I might stand on fence because I believe any culture might held their own ways to pass the ideas to their next generations. Also, if we said that we heavily need to use text in our daily, we could not avoid it, I do agree. However, I don’t believe truly represent if only using words-to-words visually.

Who gets to represent a group and who does not.

To say in common sense, the head of group will called to represent a group. Other people whom do not live reverently in group do not receive the opportunity to represent a group. To link with the previous question-’’Can text ever be truly representative of group of people?’’ Text can’t, but symbol can. Human can think, and be creative. Language is not always the best for communication, because we could not ensure everyone know the same language. Symbol can straight away represent and transform the information. Since symbol act such a relevant place of presenting a group, but how do it create a relation with text truly represent group of people? At the beginning stage of represent a group, we could use symbol to letting everyone else to know our believe, then is language. Language is made by lots of different kinds of symbols, can you imagin? Language is create for more efficient representative. Moreover, if a team is capable enough, using language can create such tremendous rendering which in this stage we can said that is a successful develop representative of group forever.