I collaborated with Jonathan Song, Mahika Sharma, Aayush Irani, Adi Mehrotra (all fellow G12 students), to design a concept for a purpose-built vehicle as part of the High school Hyundai Motor Group PBV competition. It was difficult to work together as we had most of our meetings online. It was especially challenging to organise dates when I was in Japan and some members in other countries. I felt overwhelmed by the other groups at the venue with their visually striking booths, but our team ended winning 3rd place 🙂 I am very happy I got to know people from other schools, the team from Dover had amazing Fusion360 renders which inspired me to polish my skills. I at times felt that our communication wasn’t great due to all of our meetings being online. I believe that I could have been a more effective team member if I had been in Singapore. That way I could visit the DT lab and help out Adi and the gang make physical models with my Fusion360 skills. However, I do think it would have helped if I had sent models to Adi or Mahika for printing.