Activity – Introductory Reflection

My choice of sport to fulfil the Activity part of CAS is to start learning Archery.

I have signed up for Basic classes and plan to follow them up with Intermediate classes at the Archery Club of Singapore.

The relevant Learning Objectives that I have identified for this choice of activity so far are LO1, LO2.

LO1 – Identify their own strengths and develop areas for growth is relevant as sport in general has never been my greatest strength and I will have to be willing to recognise my particular weaknesses if I hope to do well in learning Archery. It will certainly be difficult to confront my own failings, but it is necessary for me to do to try and improve.

LO2 – Undertaken new challenges and developed new skills is relevant as Archery is for me a new skill to develop. I am yet unsure as to what particular challenges I will face, but there will certainly be many to tackle moving forward. I will have to put a lot of focus on being willing to try new things and challenge myself if I want to do well at this.