WF 7 min 2 Fortnight

Because this was written fortnight I assumed that he would be talking about writing skills, my assumption was halfway there. I mostly thought that he would be like Steve Dawson and give us good tips on how to become more skilled writers. But now that the talk has wrapped up I now see that he wanted to achieve goals that were for him, but for other Indians. I think this talk tried to inspire others to think more about others and not for themselves.

Game changer Success      Adapt     A view of the future

I feel that writing is now a way to pursue a goal, like a dream become a reality goal, it’s not just something that you do because you have to do it. I feel now that most writers what to express things through their writing and that is why do it. I also feel (like Chetan Bhagat) that by writing you can reach out to people. I think something that might stay with me is what he wanted to do. I feel that it was usually goal to have wanted to entertain indians through his writing. This would stay because it’s something different (to me) than other writing goals, other writers I see want to express an idea through writing, but this would stay just because it is very meaningful and very different.

3 Replies to “WF 7 min 2 Fortnight”

1. nguye16224@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

I absolutely agree with what you said in your post, that Chetan was using writing to reach out to a lot of people. I think the last icon that you used for “a view of the future” was interesting because wouldn’t have thought of that. I think that if you were to use a creative title, it would make your post cooler 🙂 Good job!

2. easth15924@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

The view of the future picture was supposed to show how all the effort would lead to future that he desired and that is why there are buildings there that are built but still in progress. To show that he has a idea, but it is not complete.

3. laro19210@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

I was not here for the talk by Chetan but it sounds like he has a very interesting take on writing. The fact that he is using writing to reach out to people whether that be to convey a message or to entertain people. I am slightly confused when you talk about writing to pursue a goal and I don’t think that you made it very clear in your post. However I kind of understand the idea about not being forced to do something that you don’t want to do and just do it because you enjoy it.