HS Tedx

In Tedx, we have explored ways to talk about peace. We have gotten in a variety of speakers that will help contribute to presentations for Tedx. It has been a fascinating experience so far, as I’ve gotten to understand better the way a Tedx should work. The most laborious task in Tedx now is getting ready to prepare the speakers for the Tedx event. The reason behind this is because of how nerve wrecking it can be to try and train a bunch of people who are older, or the same age as you. However, the task can also be exhilarating, as I begin to try something new!

LO3 – Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience

In Tedx, it all requires planning to make the main event successful. I have had to spend my time working with other members to ensure that the primary TEDx event isĀ organized and professional. Planning in TEDx provides me with the planning skills to prepare for my overall CAS experience, and also demonstrates how I’ve begun to plan for my CAS experience – whereby TEDx is a part of this experience, which happens to require a lot of planning!

LO5 – Demonstrate the skills and recognize the benefits of working collaboratively

TEDx requires a lot of work, so much that there has to be help from other members of the event. It not only reduces the amount of work we have to do (on top of our academics), but it also allows us to learn from other members and helps us improve the overall quality of our work – as we have other people’s expertise come into play when doing the job.