How does social media change feelings of teenagers?

At the end of the conversations I had with few different people, I came do a decision that the most important thing that teenagers should keep in mind is how the absence of technology can change people’s feelings. Examples of the feeling that can be changed are that stress can be decreased from being on social media, which can be the best thing to do for people to calm down and forget about works. Also, by them curing the stress, they might have a better relationship with others, not having to bring their own stress to conversations and being able to have fun being with them.

Even though I am not the type of person, who can recover from stress or become happy by going on social media, I know friends who do, and I don’t think it is a bad thing. Since they have the media that they can use to feel better, I think it is good that they are able to use them in their own way. I go to social media to chat or have the relationship with my friends and people who I am not able to meet that often. I think it is a good way for me to be connected and I am also happy when I am able to communicate and know how they are doing in different countries.

I think social media is a good way for teenagers to be able to keep relationships and use for recovering from stress r just to have fun, as long as they are not having thoughts about using them in a bad way, that we often hear in our school. Social media work in a positive way by decreasing stress and increasing happiness in different ways to the teenagers nowadays.

4 thoughts on “How does social media change feelings of teenagers?

1. I think this question will be relevant 3 years from now, I say this because social media is a growing industry and society will continue being influenced by social media as it grows and it will start having a growing effect of teenagers.

In order to consider a wide range of perspectives related to your question, I would have to think about these three things: Is social changing the feeling of all teenagers? Is social media changing the feelings of teenagers all in the same way? Who is controlling how social media and ultimately how teenagers feel?

What makes this question complex is that we don’t know how social media is effecting the feelings of every individual teenager so we can not create a generalised answer that applies for everyone.

• Thank you for your comment.
      It has helped me think more about the question and the complexity of the problem.

2. I think this question will stay relevant for a while, as social media is gaining a larger presence in our world. You should probably consider talking to those that may not have had access to this technology when they may have once done. You can compare this with responses from those that use social media on a regular basis. What makes this problem complex is the fact that many different people have different feelings. So it is very difficult to determine whether social media is having an effect, or something else entirely.

• Thank you for your comment.
      I would really want to hear the different responses that people will have to the question.