Political Issue: To what extent have youth ex-prisoners been successfully integrated back into Swiss society?

My personal motivation towards choosing this political issue is for a number of reasons. To begin with, I have always been passionate and interested in pursuing law after high school, I have done a law internship before in Switzerland and am always trying to immerse myself in other opportunities such as this one. I felt as though this political issue would not only allow me to explore a new issue but also understand the Swiss legal system and more.  I chose to focus on Switzerland as it is where I am from and I had planned to visit over the summer, my mother also has a lot of connections in Switzerland as she used to practice law there which created useful connections. I also was aware that Switzerland has somewhat high levels of crime due to it being wealthy and therefore I was curious to see what the government was possibly doing to help with this issue. I am therefore excited to see where my exploration with my political issue goes and if it deepens my exploration of law.