There are many steps to this process but most steps are quite easy.
Before you start, make sure you have downloaded the BloggerTemplate.xml file (see below this paragraph). It would also be helpful if you have a photo you would like in your header – something artistic, something that involves the school, something of your students etc
Part A – Adding in the school logo
Now you should be looking at a page that looks something like this:
4. Click on ‘Edit HTML’:
5. Click on ‘Upload a template from a file’ and when prompted choose the BloggerTemplate.xml file that you downloaded earlier:
I found mine in under lph/downloads:
6. After you have chosen the file simply click on ‘Upload’. When prompted to keep widgets or discard them, choose to keep them:
7. Your changes will have been saved and you can now look at your blog:
b. Duplicate it (by selecting ⌘ D)
c. Click on edit & tick constrain
d. Choose custom and type in the dimensions 760 x 200
e. Crop your photo. It is now ready for the next stage of proceedings.
2. Click on ‘Choose File’ and at the same time ensure that the ‘Shrink to Fit’ box is ticked:
5. Your changes should have now been saved and you can view your blog:
Hopefully your blog will now look something like this (with the school logo at the top and your photo under the school logo):
Remember to include a Post Title and some Labels (keywords) to help your post be found easily in the future.
Let us know if you have any questions and good luck with your first blog post!