The expectations we were working towards:
– use a digital device to create a visual piece of work, with the support of an adult
– use a digital tool to collect and visualize data
– with teacher support, identify steps to take to complete a given task using a digital tool
Things I learned during this lesson:
– the iPads are heavy and a bit hard for the K1s to hold and press the shutter to take a photo. Changing to iPod Touch should solve this problem
– we need to have a chat before starting about the important things to remember when taking photos – #1 Stand Still!
– it is so much more fun (not to mention the connections being made) when a different teacher opens up their classroom for us, Ms. Imogen helped us find numbers in the music room and that was the favourite place to take photos.