Each grade has been set up with a grade level page accessible from the school website (www.uwcsea.edu.sg).
2. Select Infant or Junior as needed
3. Select your grade level
4. This will take you to your grade level page which the parents of your students will see. (Here is an example from grade 3)
5. In the sidebar on the left there are links to information about your grade (Academics, Activities, Outdoor education, Personal and Social Education, Service and Announcements).
The “Announcements” link is only available to head of grades and will not be visible to other teachers when they log in to this page.
6. The announcement page is replacing the ebrief page. To create a new announcement, click on the Announcements on the left hand side.
7. This will take you to a page where you would write any news that is relevant to the entire grade level.
8. Click on the New Post button to create a new post.
9. Change the Title of the post from “Untitled Post” week and date of your post (eg. Week 1 – August 19-23)
10. Write what you would like to share with the parents in the space below your title.
11. If you would like to add pictures into your post, put your cursor where you would like to put your picture and select Insert > Image from the menu bar.