DT Guitar Project

DT was something that I really enjoyed in middle school. It is one of my favorite subjects and that’s why I chose systems for high school. Something else that I am really interested in is music. Although I am not really passionate about music as a whole, I really enjoy the guitar. I started playing guitar in around seventh grade and at the beginning, I really struggled to stay committed to it. Around the middle of 8th grade, I started practicing guitar a lot and soon I was doing research on electric guitars. Realizing that I could use my interest in DT and Guitar to try and put one together I immediately started researching. I spent around 4 months researching every aspect I could of making a guitar. I watched videos and looked at a variety of options. One problem I have is decisiveness and I struggled to make any real decisions on what process I would use and what parts I would order. Towards July I finally settled on what I wanted to get and by the time school started most of the parts had arrived. I started frequently visiting DT to work on my project after school and during lunch. Although there were several problems along the way I finally got it to work and its extremely satisfying to hear it work. Not only has the experience taught me a lot but it has also given me an idea for what I am going to do as my DT major project.

0 comments on “DT Guitar ProjectAdd yours →