What I plan to do during the summer

Originally my plan this summer was to apply to some pre-college courses offered by universities mainly in the US. I was lucky enough to get into a couple but recently due to COVID-19, they are considering switching everything online. This summer I want to explore my hobby for DT and expand my knowledge on how to integrate coding and the physical aspects of making a product. This is why I plan to sign up for some online engineering courses in areas that I’m interested such as Arduino coding, Material sciences, and also maybe product design. My main goal is to go beyond what I’m being taught in school to get a better understanding of what engineering is to see if it’s something I want to do in the future. Another way I plan to do this is by further developing my Instructables account. Instructables is a site that contains a lot of projects I can work on and I even have the opportunity to design my own project and share it with others which is something I want to do in order to improve my problem-solving skills and my designing skills.

0 comments on “What I plan to do during the summerAdd yours →