Healthy Living in May // NYAA

This month, I had a JTT  19Ua match, Internal Sita u16 Tournament, and The International Gemdale Tennis Tournament u16. I won the JTT doubles match along with my partner, and I felt like this was a milestone because it was a very tough match and the scores were extremely close at 8-5. As you can see below, my player statistics in JTT indicate that I am challenging myself in the level of play I am taking part in. However, I like learning from my errors and difficulties, hopefully winning more matches next season.

On the court this month, I must say that my development has picked up again. It was feeling like an uphill battle last month, but this month it feels like it is getting back on track. My on court hours are not super high, however, because exams were at the end of this month and being a student comes before being an athlete.