CAS Timeline (2020-2021)

This is the plan that I have created for myself detailing my potential CAS plan for the next year.

For the creative aspect I have decided that the best idea would be to continue something that I have done in the past, and for me, that is the guitar. I used to play the guitar a few years ago but was never very interested in taking exams so I played for fun and to learn new songs. I think the guitar could be a good way to fill out CAS requirements.

For my activity aspect, I chose to do swimming because I have been on the school swim team for the last 7-8 years and decided that it is best to continue because I can monitor my physical wellbeing while participating in a sport that I enjoy as well. Swimming takes up most of my time training around 7 times a week after school, leaving me no time for other activities.

Finally, my service aspect. To fulfill my school service requirement I have decided to partake in sustainabrew. I was a member of the sustainabrew service last year and enjoyed the aspect of using sustainable products to create drinks that also provided benefits to other services and hope to continue with them this year. The alternative would be to do urban gardening because it is also related to the idea of sustainable consumption and gardening responsibly. As for global concern, I have decided to return to Blue Dragon. I took part in Blue Dragon in grade eight and was the chair as well. I took a break in grades nine and ten but think that it is time to return to the service.