Softball Pre-season

As mentioned previously, I have decided to leave medical society in preference of Softball. I decided that softball would be a good fit for me as it is a sport that I enjoy as well as one based around a team dynamic. As I am a person that prefers to work alone and sometimes gets irritable when working with others, I thought that it may be a good challenge for me to play a very team-based sport.

It has been a challenge for me for the past few sessions of staying motivated as the action begins at 6:30 am, I am not a morning person. I have enjoyed the first few sessions despite being very tired during, I have had a lot of fun. I feel that this shows the LO4 as although I have enjoyed the experience, being able to get up willingly every Monday and Thursday at 5:30 am has been a large challenge. Keeping motivated for this activity will be difficult, I, therefore, believe that it elucidates LO4.

All we have done so far is play games, which has been amazing. It is fun to play with people who are passionate about a sport and enjoy each other’s company. I have played well so far and hope to continue this throughout preseason and into the regular season.