EE Writing Day Reflection

After the sessions today I have learnt how to properly embed research when explaining a theory. I have always struggled with integrating data into describing theories and therefore I think that this is a very important skill that will be able to enhance my extended essay.  I am very proud, since today I had to change my EE topic. I was originally doing an economics EE but today I realised that I had to change to a world studies EE. I am proud of this because I was easily able to adapt my research question to incorporate psychology and address a global issue. Surprisingly, I feel as though I have a better direction to my EE now than I did before. Since I have changed my topic, I now have to redirect my research. I want to form an outline for myself on what I will research and how I will approach the research. Once I have a proper outline I will then try to formulate questions for my primary research and begin conducting that so that I can begin to analyse my results and form conclusions.