Leaving Well Raft

Reconciliation

• There are some people that I need to make peace with. Even though there have been some problems, I don’t want to leave school on terms of animosity or hate, but at least some conclusion on where we stand with each other.

Affirmation

• I want to show my gratitude to the people who have unconditionally supported me, throughout high school. I would like to either write them something or get them a gift before graduation to show my appreciation. This is for my friends, teachers and family.

Farewells

• I would like to primarily say goodbye to my home and the building I live in. For the last 10 years this has been the space that has seen me grow and learn and holds most of the memories that I can recall. I would like to say farewell by spending more time revisiting those memories in those areas.

Thinking Destination

• To prepare for where I end up going, I want to talk to people who are there and follow up with family members I have in those areas to understand the area and things I would need to consider if I were to study there.