Extended Essay First Draft Reflection

After having feedback on my EE first draft. My supervisor has pointed out what I should improve by the next submission. I should increase the amount of second reading I have in my text, in order to have more supporting evidence towards my claims. This will not only reinforce the validity of my claims, but as well have more perspectives included which I can question in order to address a balanced perspective and weighing both sides of the arguments.

In the case of my format, I believe I have to add more subheadings in order to guide the reader on the subjects which are being focused on in the text, as well as to show how some texts may refer or be based on another. An example is to have a subheader on the comparison between How To Win Friends and Influence People and The Richest Man in Babylon to facilitate the purpose of the paragraph and avoid confusions about the whole text being a comparison.

Therefore what I should focus on based on the feedback given from my supervisor is to have more secondary reading to support and challenge my claims and interpretations of The Richest Man in Babylon. And to add more subheadings in order to improve the format of the text and the purpose of each paragraph.