Personality Reflection

My personality type is Intuition, Sensing, Feeling and Judging. All these personalities were shown many times both at home and at school as well. whenever I do my school homework, assignments, projects, any activities or when I go on a trip, I always plan before I start. Before I start doing my work, I list down the things I need to do and organise them which is really helpful because in that way even if I forget my homework, I can go back and look at the lists that I have written down earlier. On the other hand, I don’t like making last minute plans as I find it disorganised, not being responsible and stressful so I plan ahead and keep the things ready if I am doing some activities or service work. For example, during our October break, I did a small service in Chiang mai, Thailand. So before going there, I planned all the activities that I will be doing with the children at Children’s Shelter Foundation and got the things ready that I might need to use it. I also planned some backup activities in case if the activities in the schedule doesn’t turn out to be good. In this way, I feel well prepared and confident to do the service.

I also don’t like delaying tasks like especially homework and assignments. I try to manage my time though it has been little hard for me since I joined UWCSEA as we have so many things to do at one time but since I don’t like delaying things, I try to finish all of my works on time or before dead line and balance it with other extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I am an introverted person. I have so many things going on in my head but I never share them with others. Even when we work in groups, I can’t speak out even if I really want to and I think it is mainly because I lack self confidence. I often like spending time alone and relaxing instead of going out. I am a good listener and I have strong compassion and empathy towards others in any situation

Careers related to this personality type are:

1. Medical Assistant
  2. Health Educator
  3. Fitness Trainer
  4. Business
  5. Military
  6. heating and air conditioning mechanics and installer..

Yes, some of the careers mentioned above like Business, Medical assistant and Fitness trainer, Military interests me because those careers are related to this personality type (IJSF) and I think I would enjoy working on one of those careers especially Military and Business.

Strengths:

1. organised and well planned-out: being organised and well-planned out person helps us become more responsible, better person and it is widely necessary for any career that we choose to do in the future
  2. Making thoughtful decisions based on practical considerations
  3. Hardworking and ethical in all the fields: impressing people through your handwork and ethical personality. (can be a role model for someone)

One of the famous person who shares the same personality type as mine is Johnny Carson who is an American  TV Show Host, comedian, writer and producer. He was best known as the host of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1962–1992). He was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1992 and received a Kennedy Center Honor in 1993.

Posted in PSE