My UWCSEA Learning Journey

Starts Here

#2 Activity – Netball

on November 14, 2021

Despite having difficulty playing against other schools due to the current COVID 19 situation, I was able to play a little match against UWCSEA dover campus. Through this experience, I improved on my fast thinking skills about where the members are and what is the right action to take in some situations. Even though I lost my match, I think it was fairly a good game since we lost with a very little point differences. I went to Dover campus in grade 10 as well, and at the time I was lacking a lot of skills and I think I was a very inactive player. On the other hand, I think I was able to contribute more on the team which I feel is a massive improvement for me. I realised that communicating using verbal communication tool is the most important thing rather than assuming that the group members know/ realise where they should be or what they should be doing. I also do not know where to go sometimes and the team mates helped me a lot via verbally communicating with me. I also did support other members whenever I can. These were the areas that I improved on a lot through the matches that I had with Dover campus.