4/6 Design Thinking – Planning for Production // DT

At this stage of the design thinking process, I started working on communicating my designs in multiple to make it easier for third parties to understand and produce my product. The drawings that were produced in this stage were vital to all design and engineering fields to interpret the details to produce the products. This allowed me to develop my soft skills of communication through design, and my technical skills of tech design through CAD (Fusion 360).

Here are my presentation drawings from CAD, through Fusion 360, these are useful for producers to be able to see what the finished project would look like.

Here are my orthographic drawings, also from my CAD, and these show the precise measurements of each part.
Here is my exploded diagram for my design, along with the bill of materials, with all the required materials for every section of the drawing.

Around the time I was producing these drawings, I worked out a detailed plan for production, which would outline roughly every production process for manufacturing my product. This included a list of all the technical tools, processes, and quality control and safety measures.