CAS reflection – dance showcase performance final refection

The overall experience was so memorable. It was definitely not easy to do four dances in total. The time needed to change and get ready was limited, and it was very stressful for me. However, I really appreciate this experience as it really brings me the memory of dancing in primary school. I used to do a lot of dancing in primary school and participated in various shows and performances. The time offered for us to change in between our dances was short as well, but this busy feeling makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. After so long I’m finally able to stand on stage again, it feels so nice to be back. There are definitely some struggles during the process, such as could not make it for some of the rehearsals due to the LoA, and trying to catch up with a new type of dance etc. I overcame this obstacles, and felt so proud and welcomed in each dance. The team work and vibe we had in our dances are so good, everyone is supportive and helpful. I remembered that during one light plot rehearsal I forgot to bring my costume so I asked if anyone have extra ones, people offered my help generously and it was absolutely amazing. I am very pleased by the final dance we showed to the audience.  I tried my best to attend to every session and showed commitment as much as possible, and I also found my value and identified my weaknesses through the process. I learned so many things from people and realised that everyone is talented.