project week

This is the planning document for our project week planning, although we did not get to go on the trip, but we still did a lot of prior research and planning. We decided to do a combination of activities and service, and we wanted to go to Thailand for this trip. We decided to do service due to the fact that all of us enjoyed working with services, and we believe that we can use this opportunity to provide as much help as possible. The service we decided to do is Children’s shelter foundation, where we can teach and play with the kids.

For our activity, we contacted 8adventures, the activity plan they provided was very interest, which includes a variety of outdoor exercises such as trekking, rafting etc. We wanted to do this programme because since this is an unique opportunity which we can explore lots of different sports, and rafting is new to me so I was really excited about it. Below are the email and the information of our planned schedule.

Although we did not get to go to project week due to the covid pandemic, we still learnt a lot from planning our own trip. This is the first time that I actually get to plan the whole trip by myself without any parents’ or teachers’ supervision. Throughout the process, we did not only learned how hard it is to be able to plan a whole trip, including booking flights and accommodations with a limited budget, but also learned about some of the global issues that occurs worldwide. Project week allows us to reflect on the issues and think about what we can do to the world regarding to these issues.