Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/10549/best-brownies/

I didn’t cook the frosting for my brownies as I don’t particularly like frosting much. I haven’t really made brownies before by myself, as before my brother often joined in on it. Although this recipe said did not say anything about including milk in the brownies, my mother advised me to add it as she said that it would make the brownie batter and give it an overall softer texture. I was supposed to beat the eggs before adding the water but I forgot to do that and accidentally added some of the water before. So I just beat the eggs and a bit of water before adding the rest of the water. I then added the dry ingredients and beat it all together. I had to keep on checking the brownies to make sure that they didn’t burn as if I didn’t pay attention to them, they could burn easily. I poked a toothpick in and when I pulled it out, I was able to tell if it was raw or not depending on how much batter was on the toothpick. Overall, I really liked the result of this brownies, they didn’t get very burnt except for the sides and they tasted really good.