Basketball Reflection 2

Having returned to the sport of basketball after a year-long break has been highly demanding, both physically and mentally. As I have learned through the numerous training sessions and competitive games against other very good teams, this sport requires constant, tactical thinking as well as a high level of fitness – both qualities which I know I still need to develop further. As the basketball season progresses I know I will make a conscious effort to improve my game. Basketball has always been a source of inspiration for me due to the high intensity and team spirit that a group can attain.

Through the LO2, I demonstrated the challenges that have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process, such as relying on stability to help me become a better shooter and not rely on the strength of one leg.  This new challenge was an unfamiliar experience or an extension of an existing one.  The newly acquired or developed skills can be shown through experiences that I have not previously undertaken or through increased expertise in an established area, such as basketball skills like stationary shooting.