1. Tell us specifically how research helped this process, and which links you think you need to explore/return to in order to continue with your design For school projects, I don’t normally use canva but I am still familiar with it as there have been some times in which I have used it. Since I don’t use it very often, I had some problems with the text, the fonts and moving the pre-made shapes in the templates. I had to go to the canva support website a couple times to learn how to find specific things.
  2. What was the most complicated thing you taught yourself to do? How did you achieve it? For me, there wasn’t anything super complicated or very hard that I had to do. I had a bit of trouble with changing the font size because in the supplied text boxes, a lot of the texts sizes were set and it was a bit hard to change them. At first, it was hard to find an empty text box because all  0f the ones on the side had text written in it and the empty text box wasn’t where it normally is. I ended up having to search it up and eventually found it.
  3. Right now, what do you think your design says about both TEDx and the theme Peace by Piece? Right now, nothing in my design is really fixed or permanent and my logos are very different. As of now, all my logos are minimalist which I like.