How might collaboration have been important to success this term?

Generally, all of my services requires teamwork and collaboration.

Badminton:

For badminton, successfully cooperating with the partner on the same side to win is essential, not only for the individual team but also for the whole team.

Arts and Crafts with PPIS Childcare center:

Since the children we are working with are around three or four years old, it is very hard to get their attention. To achieve that, we have to collaborate and work together, brainstorm ideas, communicate a lot and come up with a decent solution. If we do not do that, then we would not have achieved what we wanted.

Initiative for Peace:

Probably this activity is the most collaborative in my opinion. When it comes to peacebuilding, the essential skill one requires, to me at least, is communicating and collaborating along with a very understanding and being open-minded. When doing this activity, a lot of activities require us working together as a group. For instant, the incident of the country Kay and Jay. Kay is a poor country which most recently got their freedom in governing their own country. Their task is to build a monument with the limited amount of resources they have and our team was assigned to be Kay. In order to complete that task, we had to collaborate, communicate and build the monument.

In conclusion, I believe it is harmless to say that collaboration is one of the most important keys to success for this term.